Thursday, March 6, 2008

POOL AND POKER PLAYER

Good morning everyone, my is Derek Ridley and I'm a winning pool and poker player. Whether I'm playing poker online, live, or playing pool I'm playing because of the love for the games. The money is just extra; however, the more I win the more I can play. I'm fortunate enough to be mentored by some of the greatest in both pool and poker and my overall goal is to be ranked #1 in pool and #1 in poker. I have a lot of experience in both and even though I'm not considered a professional, I'm not far from it and if I was not working in accounting as main job, I probably would have gone professional by now. Only time will tell, my goals are reachable, lots of hard work, long hours, studying, analyzing, watching video, group discussions, and many more aspects have helped me to stride one step closer to my goal. It's not for the money, mainly recognition and love of the game is what motivates me the most. This is The Cajun Grinder and have a good week.

SCREEN NAMES:

Bodog = Pro Ridley
Pokerstars = Derek_Ridley

Thanks,

Derek Ridley

1 comment:

Ridley said...

My email address is poolandpokerplayer@gmail.com if you need to get in touch with me.